The Humanity Challenge
You’re one of a kind so you deserve a one-of-a-kind t-shirt!
We encourage you to write your name in the blank space using your own artistic expression. Showcase your individualism! Create, images that show the world who you are!
How to Apply:
To enter the contest, you must first purchase an entry below, the guidelines and rules will be laid out for you. You will receive an email that contains your entry code. Please save that code for your submission! Any design submissions without proper validation will not be accepted!
Entrance Fee: Minimum donation of $25.00
The challenge is open to residents of the United States of America. It is open to individuals of all ages(youth, adults, elders) In addition to families, we also welcome participation from citizens with disabilities, military, and veterans
HOW TO ENTER
- Any individual choosing to enter the challenge MUST submit the entry form, pay the entry fee, and purchase the challenge t-shirt from HEAL/Josiah’s Tree in order to be considered as a participant. The participant must choose a t-shirt from the list provided on the HEAL/Josiah’s Tree website which will feature a space for the participant to create their own artistic expression.
- The challenge will consist of several categories:
- Categories –
- Ages 5 – 7 years old/ Grade K-2
- Ages 8 – 10 years old/ Grades 3 – 5
- Ages 11- 13 years old/ Grades 6 – 8 (middle school)
- Ages 14 – 18 years old/ Grades 9 – 12 ( high school)
- Adults Amateur
- Adults Professional
- Families comprised of 3 to 6 participants
- Groups comprised of 6 or more participants
- Companies comprised of 6 or more participants
- Categories –
- Participants must submit the photos of themselves wearing their customized challenge t-shirts with featured artwork and provide a brief explanation of the individual artwork and a personal statement of what humanity means to them.
- All participant submissions must be done electronically via email to [email protected]
- The winners will be selected based on the cumulative score for each entrant’s weighted average consisting of 1.) fifty percent (.50) based on the scores from a panel of five judges based on uniqueness/originality, professional quality (neatness and craft), aesthetic quality (design, composition, color/tones), concept, and selection/application of materials. In the event of a tie, E. Royster will decide on the winning submission. 2.) Fifty percent (.50) of the score will be based on the tally of the entrant’s online votes. These votes will be tallied online using the submission/entrant number to the website. Ten finalists will be selected based on this criteria, then featured on the website to be open for viewing and voting for the final winner.
- The HUMANITY CHALLENGE is contingent upon HEAL/Josiah’s Tree getting enough participation and funds to finance the grand prize and prizes. If not enough participation we can not give grand prize vacation etc. or any prizes.
- Monthly winners will be posted to the HEAL/JOSIAH’S TREE Facebook page and grand prize winners will receive $50 or $100 visa gift cards then runner up, 2nd, 3rd place. (2) Honorable mentions …possible prizes for runner up thru 3rd place. There will be NO tangible prize for Honorable mentions.
- Grand Prize – One family or group of four participants may be selected to win the grand prize which includes airplane travel and hotel accommodations to a sponsored resort in Orlando, Florida.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, HEAL AND JOSIAH’S TREE, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS, OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CHALLENGE.
- All content including contest artwork, pictures, and other printed materials becomes the property of use for HEAL/ JOSIAH’S TREE and may be used for promotional or media purposes by HEAL/ JOSIAH’S TREE.
- By participating, each entrant grants HEAL/JOSIAH’S TREE permission to use his/her name, likeness, or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- There are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES unless there is an error at the fault of HEAL all sales are final. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES unless HEAL is at fault for error.
The HUMANITY CHALLENGE is sponsored by:
805 Glynn Street Suite 127 #106
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Any questions regarding HUMANITY CHALLENGE should be directed to HEAL/JOSIAH’S TREE at [email protected]